- Please note that to secure a class group booking, we require a 50% deposit of the total cost to be paid at the time of booking. This is to secure the class, materials and instructor’s availability on the requested date. This will be refundable in case of cancellation until 6 weeks before the scheduled class date, after which time it will be non-refundable (due to our need to order supplies 6 weeks in advance).
- The outstanding balance must be paid in full at the latest 14 days before the scheduled class date. If there are changes to the number of people attending this can be taken into consideration up until 14 days before the class date and the outstanding balance (payable 14 days before the class date) shall be adjusted accordingly to take number changes into account.
- The classes will include instruction on how to make the chosen products, a range of materials to design and create them, digital photos of the day (if the customer wants and agrees) and a gift bag for each participant to transport their finished product (depending on the type of class booked – see individual class pages to see what is included in the price). MADE Events Scotland takes no responsibility for any cancellation by or any other action of the venue itself.
- Jewellery making classes will include instructions on how to make a range of styles of necklaces, bracelets and earrings, digital photos of the day and a small jewellery box for each hen to store her jewellery in. MADE Events Scotland takes no responsibility for any cancellation by or any other action of the venue itself.
- Please note that if numbers of participants in a group booking falls below the minimum number requirements, we reserve the right to charge the price as if the minimum number of participants was partaking.
- In the unlikely event we have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if (in the case of a scheduled class) we are unable to meet the minimum number of participants needed to run the workshop, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible. In the case of a class that we have had to cancel, we will happily refund the full workshop fee or transfer your booking to another workshop of the same price, space permitting. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any other costs or expenses you may incur.
- All items made at our workshops are intended for personal use only and not for any kind of commercial use or re-sale.
- Please note that as we are based in Edinburgh, there will be a travel charge for venues outwith Edinburgh, to cover travel time and cost, charged before the event.
Gift Vouchers can only be used once. Must be used by expiration date stated on the front of the Gift Voucher. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Unique Code state on the Voucher must be presented when booking and paying for the class. Can be used for any “Made by Mum” class, “Made by Me” class or “Made by the Hens” class on www.madeeventsscotland.co.uk or any DIY kits sold on the www.madeeventsscotland.co.uk website, unless otherwise stated by the organiser. The Gift Voucher cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash. The Gift Voucher can be used for part payment of a class so if the value of the class is more than the value of the gift card, the outstanding balance can be paid for by an alternative method. If the class value is less that the value of the gift card, change cannot be given. Gift Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen so please keep a note of your unique code. If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org..